Floor plans are the best way to understand the property in a single glance. The market now expects see floor plans as part of all listings, thus real estate agents should include floor plans into their listings. Our floor plans can be customized to include your agency branding and logo. Floor plans are provided in JPG and PNG file formats and all floor plans in one multipage PDF.
Stylish and simple design
Homebuyers value clarity. Our schematic 2D floor plans clearly illustrate the layout of a property.
Our 2D Black and White Floor Plans have a modern and professional look, they’re easy to read, identify all rooms and include indications of kitchen, bathroom and laundry fittings. They can also highlight the residence location, garage, pool, courtyards and other important external amenities.
Logo, wall colour and floor colour
We’ll make sure that you’ll stand out with personal branding. We can add your logo and adjust wall and floor colors.
3D Floor Plans
3D floor plans display the interior layout more aesthetically than 2D plans. They provide more intricate details of a property with walls, doors, windows, furniture and flooring in lifelike 3D form. This presentation is useful in showing the design intention of the rooms to the end clients. 3D floor plans make it extremely easy to visualize the interior of the building.
Why are real estate floor plans important?
- Floor plans are the second most important graphic in a listing and correlates highly with capturing leads. (source: Zillow.com).
- 10% of buyers state that they would not arrange to view a property without seeing a floor plan, and many more indicating that they would be less likely to view (source: Rightmove.com).
- 1 in 5 potential buyers would ignore listings that did not contain a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- Including a floor plan in a real estate listing increased click-throughs from buyers by up to 52% (source: Rightmove.com).
- Floor plans and virtual tours rank highest as the ‘very useful’ features, according to a National Association of REALTORS® survey.
- Floor plans are clicked on 7.5 times more often than maps on realestate.com.au.
- 42% of Home Sellers asked about their considerations when hiring a real estate agent revealed they would not hire a professional that didn’t offer a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- 93% of buyers say they are more likely to spend time looking at a property including a floor plan.
- 81% of sellers believe including a floor plan will sell their home faster.
- Including a floor plan in the properties marketing campaign has been proven to reduce the time on the market by up to 50%.
After a quote? Want to see our pricing? Have a few questions?